Our Preschool, founded according to the will of the Parish Community, accompanies children in their educational journey in cooperation with families, following the Christian Catholic culture values.
- Our Preschool welcomes children aged 3 to 6 years.
- Enrolment: the Preschool welcomes applications in January, in the predetermined days and hours.
- Normally the school year runs from the first week of September to the last Friday of June.
Precise dates are announced at the beginning of the school year.
Reduced hours will be applied during the first weeks of school; timetables of these first weeks will be displayed on the notice board at the beginning of every academic year.
School hours provide some flexibility for entrance and exit with the possibility of arriving from 8 until 8.45 and leaving from 15.45 until 16; after lunch, children can exit from 12.45 until 13.
It is recommended to respect the timetable scrupulously .
At the end of the school day, children who don’t use the transport service will be entrusted only to their parents or to delegated adults known by the teaching staff.
- Our school is closed on Saturdays and Sundays, on holidays of obligation and on national holidays;
for Christmas and Easter holidays and any other days our school follows the instructions provided by the Veneto Region.
- 6. The minimum monthly meal contribution is annually determined by the Management Committee and can be differentiated according to the amount delivered by the affiliated municipalities.
Brothers and sisters enjoy a fixed reduction of 10 euro;
the contribution must be paid in within the tenth day of every month.
The contribution can be subjected to changes even during the school year.
The non-payment of this contribution involves the dismissal of the child from school
- In case of absence of the child for the entire calendar month, a 50 % contribution reduction (operating/management costs) will be applied.
- With the contribution of January, parents must pay in advance also half of the contribution of June. This will ensure the thirteenth month salary of the teaching staff and the payment of the heating costs.
- In case of infectious disease (chicken pox, scarlet fever, measles, rubella, mumps, whooping cough, etc.) children’s parents must immediately alert the school and present a medical certificate when the child is back.
- 10. A medical certificate is required after 6 days of absence due to illness.
(If the child is back on the sixth day the medical certificate is not necessary, on the contrary, it is obligatory from the seventh day on. Also Sundays and Saturdays must be counted in counting the illness days).
It is forbidden to the teaching staff to administer medications to children.
- Children must come to school clean and tidy, also because they have to cohabit with many others chidren.
They must bring with them: pinafores, 2 bibs with elastic band, 2 little towels and a cloth bag.
A mark provided by the school will be applied to the kit.
It is recommended that children wear practical and comfortable clothing and trousers with elastic waistband.
The school is not responsible for valuable objects or objects without mark.
- Parents can arrange eventual meetings with teachers, avoiding to stop them during the teaching activity.
- The school enrolment implies the total acceptance of the Regulation and the Statute and the obligation to respect the school educational proposal and to cooperate to its implementation, according to pupils’ needs.
- For further information you may contact the Office Secretary from Monday to Friday from 8.30 until 12 and on Monday and Wednesday from 13.45 until 15.45. The President is available on request.